What’s it like when you
come for the first time?
Here are some suggestions to help you out.
- The main parking is located behind the church. The door for that parking area is the second door on the right. Enter this door, walk down the hallway and turn left. You will see ahead of you the stairs and elevator that will lead you into the Sanctuary area.
- There is additional parking across the street. Use the front door and as you enter the steps and elevator to the Sanctuary are on your right.
- Dress how you are most comfortable. You will find folks dressed in everything from jeans and t-shirts to suits.
- Bring the kids. There is a nursery available for children birth to age 5. The Worship Service also includes a Children’s sermon and following there is Jr. Church for children K-5th grades. We invite you to take advantage of these opportunities but children are always welcome in worship!
- On the second Sunday of each month we enjoy a time of fellowship and coffee in the Fellowship Hall. Throughout the year we have dinners after the late service. EVERYONE IS ALWAYS WELCOME!!
Would you like more information? If you would like to know more leave us your information below.